US Lacey Act companies in Germany
1 results found.
- Sort by:
This search has been saved to your search list!
Species: Oak, Type: Glued Elements, Short description - end use: Individual shingles for application to surface
Solid wood type: European Softwood, Species: Spruce (Picea abies), Pine (Pinus sylvestris) - Scots Pine, Type: Door Jambs, Trim, Scantlings
Species: Pine (Pinus sylvestris) - Scots Pine, Type: Finger-Joined Elements, Short description - end use: Theaterlatten
Type: Wood Pellets, Origin: Germany, Quantity: 24 - 3000 m3 per month, Species: Spruce (Picea abies)
Type: Wood Briquets, Quantity: 100 - 500 ton per month, Species: Birch, Oak
The Fordaq Trust Rating gives an indication of the level of trust you can have in this company. The rating is built based on information we have available on this company. We are progressively expanding the rating to more companies so do not be surprised if many companies do not have a rating yet.
The type of information we use to build the rating:
- What type of contacts have we had with the company?
N° of phone contacts, visits by our staff, meetings at trade shows.
- History of the activity of the company on the Fordaq website.
- Does the company have certificates which have been verified by Fordaq independently?
- Fordaq verified that the company is a member of a recognized industry association (federation, etc)?
- Has the company been recommended by other members?