F.lli Lanfredini & C. was founded in 1948 to deal with woodworking machinery.
In 1967 the firm name changed into "L. Lanfredini - tools and woodworking machinery".
The head office of the company is in Rovigo, in north-eastern Italy, near Venice, and consists of a Tools Department and a Machinery Department.
In 1991 our company laid on a surface of 7,000 sq. m., 2,000 of which were covered. Afterwardsit has been widened and equipped for indoor exhibitions; the tool assortment has been improved to meet the requirements of our commercial activity.
At present our company, young and dynamic, is looking at new technological systems and aims at developing business relations with foreign countries such as EU countries, eastern Europe, Middle East/Mediterranean countries as well as South America.