|Category type||Chippers and Grinders|
|Category||Chippers and chipping mills|
|Condition of the item||Used|
|Date of manufacture||2007|
|Volume||1 - 1|
|Description||- machine in stock
- after the technical review
- very good condition
- Technical Documentation
- dimensions of the charge 1000 x 800 mm
- rotor diameter 195 mm
- rotor length 800 mm
- 18.5 kW main engine
- number of knives: 21 pieces
- rotating cutting knives 40 mm x 40 mm
- HYDRAULIC DRAWER
- CHIPPER EQUIPPED BY AUTOREWERS
- 12 mm and 10 mm sieve
- rotor speed 90 rpm
- diameter of the connector fi 200 mm
- height of the pressure drawer 175 mm
- length 2300 mm
- width 140 mm
- height 1800 mm
- weight 1400 kg
The chipper can process a wide range of wood waste that accumulates, for example in carpentry or carpentry workshops, saw mills or in the furniture industry. This list includes pallets and crates, as well as long and short cuts of wood, veneers, chipboards, fibreboards, plywood, as well as joinery products such as voluminous furniture, window profiles, doors and stairs.
The advantages of the chipper are:
- Individually arranged knives so that they do not get stuck on hard material and the chipper does not stop.
- Knives and knife holders are bolted, making it easy to maintain and service.
- The rotor bearing is lowered making it dust resistant. Very solidly made, which guarantees stable operation.
- Chipper It is mounted on rocker elements, thanks to which it is particularly stable and quiet in use.
- Solid steel construction.
- It has a hydraulic drawer which presses the chopped material against the rotating knives.
- The sieve is screwed, so it can be quickly and easily replaced as needed.
Price & Conditions
|Price||Ask for price|
The type of information we use to build the rating: