|Category type||Sander - Polisher|
|Condition of the item||Used|
|Date of manufacture||2006|
|Volume||1 - 1|
|Description||The DDS-225 cylindrical sander is designed for sanding wood and related materials.
- in a warehouse
- after the technical review
- year of production 2006
- rated power 5550 W
- real power 3700 W = 3.7 kW
- max. Grinding width 635 mm
- max. Thickness of the element 133 mm
- min. element thickness 0.8 mm
- min. element length 230 mm
- grinding rolls 2 x Ø 152 x 635 mm
- height adjustment of the second shaft
- rotation 1400 rpm
- width of the sanding belt 600 mm
- length 110 cm
- width 110 cm
- height 110 cm
- weight 332 kg
Principles of operation of the grinder:
- The introduction of the workpiece to the machine takes place automatically through the feed, in the opposite direction to the work of the grinding cylinder.
- An element of different thickness at the ends, first enter the machine with the thicker end, bent downwards.
- Two elements can be ground simultaneously by inserting them at both ends of the rolls.
- For easier work, longer workpieces can be supported on roller conveyors during grinding as an option.
- Setting the workpiece at a low angle leads to increased grinding efficiency.
The DDS-225 grinder is characterized by:
- Efficient and very durable machine, suitable for continuous operation.
- The fine adjustment of the rear roller position allows the exact grinding thickness to be set.
- Quick change of the sanding belt.
- The possibility of using a sanding belt with a width of 75 and 100 mm.
- The rubberized surface of the rollers guarantees good grinding results.
- Belt feed precisely guided on four massive spindles.
- Two-stage feed gear, allows you to adjust the feed speed to the type of wood being processed.
- Two extraction nozzles in the machine with a diameter of 100 mm each, guarantee good dust extraction at the workplace (after connecting it to the extraction device).
Price & Conditions
|Price||Ask for price|
The type of information we use to build the rating: