|Position within the company||R&D|
|Activity Field||Wood machinery|
|Job Title||R&D Engineer in Image Processing / Deep Learning (M/F)|
|Spoken language 1||English (United Kingdom)|
|Description||LuxScan Technologies is a world-wide leader in the design, development and installation of industrial scanners for automation in the timer industry. Our Company is part of the German Weinig Group, which is producing machines and systems for solid wood and panel production.
We are currently growing; therefore, we are looking for a talented, skilled and motivated R&D Engineer for working in the development of Scanning systems. Such systems consist in a computer cluster able to process images acquired in real time from multiple cameras. Defects are automatically identified thanks to real time image processing.
You strengthen an R&D team of fifteen experts, including 10 high-level software developers.
You design and implement state of the arts software solutions, including new images processing algorithms, based on Deep Learning approach.
In collaboration with our service technicians, you qualify and refine your software modules to meet our customers' needs. Occasionally, you deploy new solutions to our customers abroad.
- PhD or Master degree in computer sciences, with a good knowledge in image processing and / or deep learning
- A proven practice of C++ or another object oriented language
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Good analytical and bibliographic research capabilities
- Preferably 2 to 3 years in a similar position, but young graduate accepted
Additional Skills considered an advantage:
- Implementation of Machine learning / Deep learning algorithms
- Frameworks such as Tensor flow, Keras, PyTorch, CNTK
- Skills in the field of real time processing
- Development on Qt / development of User Interfaces
- You are open minded and ready to work in a multicultural environment
- You have a great Team Spirit which is really important to share your daily tasks with your future colleagues in an open space.
- You have the ability to work in autonomy
- A permanent full-time time contract
- A long-term position in a fast growing and dynamic team with a world-wide presence
- To continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies
- A high tech environment with direct connections to University
- An attractive salary package as well as other benefits
- Offices ideally located in Foetz with a company parking
Thanks to send your resume to following address:
Rue de l’industrie
Or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference: LUXRND-04-19
Price & Conditions
|Price||On demand EUR|
The type of information we use to build the rating: