|Position within the company||Purchase|
|Activity Field||Wood and timber trade|
|Job Title||Purchase and Logistics Manager - EU|
|Description||JOB TITLE : LOG / LUMBER : Purchase and Logistics Manager
Job Description :
• Must understand grading norms of soft wood and hardwood logs/ lumber
• Maintain strong relationship with Loaders, transporters , freight forwarders and Shipping lines.
• Identification and Assessment of potential new suppliers and supply chains to comply with COMPANY requirements.
• Plan and perform Initial Forestry Assessments, Supply Chain audits to estimate viability for export.
• Establish and maintain relations with forestry authorities and other relevant stakeholders.
• Collect, analyse and make available for the Sudima information about forest resources, forest legislation, forest industry and stakeholders, prices etc, contribute to the market intelligence report.
• Maintain basic accounts and submit weekly accounts and expenditures.
• Submit monthly MIS report to management.
• Position requires travelling up to 70 - 80% of working time.
• A Forestry and /or wood industry and related degree (Forestry or Wood Technology).
Having strong Logistics background in Forestry products
• Speaking English and German (fluently - both written and verbal), other European language will be an advantage.
• Knowledge of the local and national legislation in forestry related areas.
• Understanding of forest management, timber trade and wood processing, logistics etc.
• Self-driven with a “hands on” approach to his/her team work.
• Analytical, methodical, well-structured and able to make, present and argue his/her judgement.
• Willingness and ability to share knowledge with other co-workers.
Price & Conditions
|Price||On demand EUR|
|Sells to:||Sweden, Latvia, Cyprus, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Estonia, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Finland, France, Moldova, Georgia, Germany, Netherlands, Croatia, Norway, Slovakia, Italy, Poland, Austria|
The type of information we use to build the rating: