|Solid wood type||European Hardwood|
|Volume||1000.0 - 10000.0 m2 (sqm) Spot - 1 time|
|Width||70; 90; 110; 130; 160; 170; 210; 230 mm|
|Thickness of wear layer (top layer)||3-7 mm|
|Description||Our company mainly engaged in the production of all solid floors (oak parquet flooring, parquet oak, ash). On the basis of this production we introduced a range of oak slats.
Lamella define a few millimeters layer of wood in the rough (not painted, not painted, not oiled) intended to be applied to the laminated floorboard with a little more precision with regard to the dimensions, humidity and selection of class.
The production offer includes blades with a thickness of about 7 mm with the following specifications:
1. From about 3 mm - 7 mm x 70 mm x (300-500) mm
2. From about 3 mm - 7 mm x 90 mm x (500-1200) mm
3. From about 3 mm - 7 mm x 110 mm x (530-2030) mm
4. From about 3 mm - 7 mm x 130 mm x (530-2630) mm
5. From about 3 mm - 7 mm x 160 mm x (530-2630) mm
6. From about 3 mm - 7 mm x 200 (230) mm x (530-2630) mm
There is a possibility of orders according to parameters selected by the customer.
Price & Conditions
|Price||On demand EUR per m2 (sqm)|
The type of information we use to build the rating: