|Category type||Chippers and Grinders|
|Condition of the item||New|
|Date of manufacture||2017|
|Description||GTDRM Hammer Mills are specially designed by ICK Group for fine milling of light materials:
• wood residues (chips, sawdust) after chipping or wood-shaving machines;
• wastes from agro-industrial complexes (straw, hay) coming from GTIS TM GRANTECH Straw Chopper;
• sunflower, rice, millet husks etc.
Raw material particles size should be up to 50 mm and of humidity no more than 14%.
• high productivity with relatively low energy consumption;
• hammer mill adaptation to various raw materials with adjust to their characteristics;
• large area of screen surface and loading door;
• simplicity and compactness of design;
• low current cost, quick change of screens and hammers;
• longevity. Carefully balanced rotor and possibility of drum reverse rotation;
• high reliability and safe operation.
Feeder type GTD-3 (universal)
Overall sizes, no more than (BxLxH), 2100х1950х2600mm
Peripheral speed of rotor hammers, 80m/s
Rotor diameter, 700mm
Rotor rotation speed, 1800rpm
Capacity*, to 3t/h
Total installed power, 57,2kW, no more than
Hammer mill productivity depends on kind of raw material, its physical characteristics, particles size.
In order to receive the detailed information contact, please, with our managers calling up ***** or filling up the Questionnaire and our managers will contact with you in the nearest future.
Price & Conditions
|Price||Ask for price|
|Delivery deadline||Available on order in more than 30 days|
The type of information we use to build the rating: