|Plywood type||Film Faced Plywood (Black Film)|
|Type of species - inner plies - alternate plies||Asian Hardwood|
|Species - inner plies - alternate plies||Poplar|
|Volume||50 m3 Spot - 1 time|
|Description||Film faced plywood for smooth, glossy and coated concrete finish with increased resistance to alkalinity.
- A controlled hydration that reduces striped stripes.
- A minimum grain transfer with a lower cost per cast.
- It is important to use a water-based release agent and never use petroleum based release agents.
- Important to store in ventilated, clean and dry spaces.
- Avoid excessive temperature and humidity, allow the panels to level 72 hrs before use,
- Do not store in contact with the floor, limit stacking height.
- Clean after each use with tools that do not mistreat the surface.
- Stack the panels horizontally and remove the fasteners to avoid deformation.
- Clean all the concrete and the release agent with the help of a smooth spatula.
Price & Conditions
|Incoterm||FOB - goods are loaded on a ship in port of export Country China Region Qingdao or Lianyungang|
|Delivery deadline||Available on order in less than 30 days|
The type of information we use to build the rating: