|Main type||Pellets - Briquets - Charcoal|
|Volume||1000 kg per month|
|Type of species||European Hardwood|
|Ash content||5 %|
|Moisture content||6 %|
|Description||Our briquette is the highest quality RUF briquette. Made from dry oak and beech sawdust without added bark. It is pressed under high pressure ensuring high efficiency. Thanks to the latest technologies and the selection of hardwood as well as the selection of the shape of this briquette, it guarantees long and uniform burning through glowing.
The RUF briquette is among the more calorific briquettes. During the combustion process, the RUF briquette does not settle on the chimney outlets and does not produce soot.
The RUF briquette is better and cheaper than traditional wood or coal firing and it is characterized by:
1) A much higher heating value compared to firewood, comparable to less coal.
1 Ton briquette replaces up to 6 m3 of medium dried wood.
2) Humidity below 6% - not available for firewood, resulting in a lack of contamination in the operated heating devices.
3) Ash content at the level of 5%.
4) It was flammable, comparable to coal. Combustion occurs much slower and more efficiently than wood.
5) Ash can be used for fertilizing the garden.
6) The briquette is packed into 10 kg plastic bags and is more convenient to store compared to wood.
It takes very little space.
Pack - 12 pieces weight 10 kg.
Packaging - shrink film.
Quantity on a pallet - 96 packs of 10 kg.
The heating value kcal / kg 4689.
The ash value is 5%.
Price & Conditions
|Price||Ask for price|
The type of information we use to build the rating: