ACQ type D wood preservative
Alcua (ACQ AWPA Type D) is Alkaline Copper Quaternary (ACQ*) wood preservative for all types of impregnation (dipping, spraying, vacuum-pressure in an autoclave). It is intended for the increased protecting of wood from rotting, mold, blue and insects during exploitation indoor and outdoors in the especially heavy terms of moistening, protracted influence of atmospheric or soil moisture, at a contact with soil, organic wastes without any additional coating with varnishes and etc.
*ACQ is a preservative made up of copper, a fungicide, and a quaternary ammonium compound (quat), an insecticide which also augments the fungicidal treatment is a wood preservative that has come into wide use in the USA, Europe, Japan and Australia following restrictions on CCA. concentrated with water dilutable wood preservative.
• Autoclave treatment
• Brush, a platen, a spray and etc.
Alcua should be used on surface cleared from dirt, dust, barks and etfc. In case of using of a brush, a platen, a spray it is necessary to form 2-3 layers with an interval of 20-40 minutes, recommended dosage of the substance should be used. Not to process frozen wood! Not to mix with other chemicals.
Apply using a brush, spray, immersion and pressure impregnation. Dry rot infested masonry shall be grouted when renewing.
• Long action of the protection
• FREE of formaldehyde
• FREE of CIT/MIT
• FREE from substances which application is forbidden or it is limited
• Difficult to wash out from wood
• High effectiveness against household fungus (Coniphora puteana and other)
• Does not influence on the possibility of wood to be painted and etc.
• Saves texture
• Wood can breathe
• Stops active affections of wood